Multiple Positions – Green Point Seafood & Oyster Bar
Monday, August 28, 2023
Green Point Seafood & Oyster Bar is an upscale casual restaurant looking for energetic, positive and professional people to join their team. Guest experience is the top priority as they strive to go above and beyond for our guests and aim to provide genuine hospitality.
To apply for any of the jobs listed below, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Guiding our guests through the menu with knowledge and enthusiasm.
- Desire to better your craft and knowledge of food and beverage
- Fast-paced environment that requires teamwork
- Effort outweighs skill and ability
- Culture and respect are foundational to our team’s success
- TABC/Food Handlers permits required
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- 2 years of restaurant experience required
- Reliable commute or plan to relocate before starting work preferred
Pay: $25.00 – $50.00 per hour
- Welcome guests in a warm and friendly manner
- Seat guests and manage the seating chart
- Maintain reservation system
- Monitor restaurant activity to determine seating and dining flow
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely and efficient manner
- Responsible for taking reservations, greeting and seating guests
- Answer phones and direct calls to appropriate personnel as necessary.
- Maintain proper set-up of the dining room.
Pay: $18.00 – $22.00 per hour
LINE COOK (Full-time / Part-time)
- Chef-driven, fast-paced environment with high volume.
- The cook will prepare meals and follow establishment recipes.
- Duties include preparing ingredients, adhering to the restaurant menu, and following food health and
- safety procedures.
- Cook, clean, assist other cooks and staff and deliver food in a fast-paced environment.
- Work may include operating a grill, oven, or fryer.
- Previous kitchen experience a must.
Cook Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure ingredients and final products are fresh
- Follow recipes, including measuring, weighing and mixing ingredients
- Bake, grill, steam and boil meats, vegetables, fish, poultry and other foods
- Present, garnish and arrange final dishes
- Maintain a clean and safe work area, including handling utensils, equipment and dishes
- Handle and store ingredients and food
- Maintain food safety and sanitation standards
- Setting up, cleaning, and organizing workstations
- Preparing oven, utensils, and grill for shift
- Monitoring multiple food orders as new orders arrive
Cook Requirements and Qualifications
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Physical endurance to stand for an entire shift
- Works well as part of a team and on individual tasks
- Able to quickly memorize complex or multiple orders
- 2 years of kitchen experience preferred
- weekend availability required
Pay: $18.00 – $22.00 per hour
To apply for any of the jobs listed, send your resume to email@example.com and/or bring your resume to an open interview* Tuesday-Friday from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM at Beverley’s in Dallas.
*Note that open interviews will only be held for the next couple of weeks.
Katy Trail Cryo – Customer Experience Associate
Friday, July 28, 2023
Position Title: Customer Experience Associate (Part Time)
Description & Responsibilities:
- Part time (10-25 hours/week)
- Flexible hours
- Includes complimentary unlimited membership services (valued at $2,100/month)
Qualifications & Expectations:
- Strong communication skills
- Enjoys interacting with client & team members
- Prefers taking the lead & is proactive in how they approach work
- Comfortable multi-tasking
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Prior sales experience is a plus, but not required
How to Apply: Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Katy Trail Cryo: Katy Trail Cryo is Dallas’s premier luxury cryotherapy spa that draws on a holistic yet modern approach to health and wellness. Our goal is to promote overall well-being, reduce pain and inflammation while enhancing athletic performance and recovery.
Vince – Full-Time Key Holder
Tuesday, July 11, 2023
Title: Full-time Key Holder (Vince)
The Key Holder is responsible for generating sales and building customer relationships in our retail stores. Associates who demonstrate high degrees of proficiency to interact with the customers and identify their needs will maximize their sales opportunities. The associate will be responsible for continuing the client contact beyond the initial sale. By capturing name, address, phone and email contact information, the associate will use multiple means to communicate and build relationships with the customers. The associate will also be responsible for maintaining the visual and housekeeping standards of the store. This will include the receiving of merchandise and presentation to the selling floor, processing of markdowns and removal from the floor for transfers. The associate must have an ability to successful operate our point-of-sale (POS) register system and operate our email system.
Achieve and exceed the personal sales and productivity goals agreed upon with your store manager. Demonstrate a complete knowledge of the merchandises’ features and benefits to maximize the sales opportunity. Be a quick thinker who listens to the customer and can identify his/her needs and overcome objections if raised. Responsible to do client development beyond the initial transaction, utilizing phone, email & written follow-up contact. Maintain the housekeeping and visual standards of the store. Have computer skills to operate the POS register and email systems. Safeguard the store’s inventory by adherence to the company’s loss prevention program. Follow all store operational policies and procedures. Client Book Management and Clienteling.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
Prior experience in luxury retail sales is preferred. Must be a sales-driven, goal-oriented individual. Must have a positive, high-energy, friendly, outgoing, and engaging personality. Must be willing to take the first step to initiate contact with the customers and identify their shopping needs. Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills allowing for effective communication with your customers. Possess computer skills to operate our retail POS system, Word, Excel and email. Must be able to lift, carry or otherwise move objects weighing up to 15 pounds when merchandising the sales floor and use ladders or stairs
Apply here: Recruitment (adp.com)